Bump Up Your Fitness!
Meet Aubrey, our newest trainer, certified in pregnant and postpartum athleticism!
- Aubrey has been doing CrossFit since 2015.
- She holds a certification in Pregnant and Postpartum Athleticism from the NSCA®.
- She is a mom of 2.
- She has a background in counseling and has always been passionate about fitness.
- Her goal is to help you have a healthy pregnancy/postpartum while protecting your core and pelvic floor.
Pregnancy and postpartum periods are some of the most transformative times in a woman’s life. However, they can also be challenging and overwhelming, both physically and emotionally. This is why having a trainer who is certified in working with pregnant and postpartum women is crucial.
Kilter’s Pregnancy and Postpartum Training* will keep you active and healthy as your body changes throughout this period.
During your pregnancy:
- At your 1st session, you’ll receive a handout and consultation.
- You’ll receive three modified workouts per week throughout your pregnancy.
Once baby arrives and you’re ready to ease into activity:
- At your 1st postpartum session, you will receive a general consultation and suggestions for initial movements.
- Your 2nd session will be geared towards your individual needs, depending on your type of delivery (vaginal or C-section), and any particular postpartum symptoms you may be experiencing.
- At your 3rd session, you will review typical CrossFit movements with no added weight.
When you feel ready to rejoin class, for one month*, you’ll receive three modified WODs per week of based on Kilter’s daily programming.
* Included with your Kilter membership: all pregnancy and postpartum consultations/modifications, plus one month of postpartum WOD modifications. Any additional modified programming will be billed at $50 per month.